Thursday 24th November, from 2.45-3.45pm, in the Common Room
You may already know that the main education and applied linguistics subject databases (including ERIC, British Education Index and Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts) are moving to a new platform. The databases are already available on the new Proquest platforms (via OxLIP+), and the old Dialog/CSA platforms are due to be switched off on 30th November.
We are holding a session on Thursday 24th November, from 2.45-3.45pm, in the Common Room, to show you how the new platform works and to answer any questions.
Tea and cake will be provided!
We will cover:
* How best to search the new platform
* How to use the thesaurus to search by subject
* How to save your searches and results
* How to set up alerts for new publications
* How to export results to reference management software
... and any other questions
We very much hope to see you there.
Please RSVP to Kate Williams (email@example.com)